The Premier Chocolate Festival in the Lehigh Valley!
CELEBRATING ALL THINGS CHOCOLATE!
Enjoy a day sampling chocolatey deliciousness, including:
- Chocolate-centric menu featuring Chocolate Mousse Shooters, Chocolate Porter Brownies, Chocolate Dipped Bacon and Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate bar featuring chocolate liqueurs and cordials
- Chocolate wines
- Chocolate beer from local and national breweries
Additionally, we will have an abundance of vendors showcasing their unique chocolate specialties and wares - perfect for early shopping for Mother's Day.
2017 beer, liquor, wine and vendor list:
We're still finalizing our 2017 beer, liquor, wine and vendor list so check back for updates, but here are some of our breweries and vendors for this year:
- Fegley's Brew Works
- Brouwerij Van Honsebrouck
- Southern Tier Brewing Company
- Block House Brewing Company
- Terrapin Beer Company
- Faber Distilling Company
- 360 Vodka
- Tippy Cow Rum Cream
- Pleasant Valley Wine Company
- Dorda Liquor
- JDK & Sons
- Sweet Girlz Cupcakes
- Colony Meadery
- Seven Sins of Sugar
- Chocolates Unlimited by Denise
- Cynful Bliss
- Firehouse Coffee
- The Cocoa Exchange
- The Pampered Chef
- Foot Bling Things
- Chocolate Moonshine Co.
- Bespoke Bacon
- Whole Foods Market
A limited amount of tickets will be available at the door for $35 - Get your tickets online now and save.
*You must be 21 years or older to attend*